Superb filtration combined with UV-C technology allows you the choice to add the right dose of chemicals (chlorine or bromine) to meet your needs. We combine ozone and UV-C technology to offer the most powerful clean water system available.
Step 1 Filtration Systems
Dynamic Flow™ circulation pump
This leading energy-efficient high volume pump filters and treats more water per minute through the system than a low volume pump for cleaner water faster.
SlipStream™ weir gate
Extra wide weir gate floats with the water level to skim more build up-producing debris than standard filtration systems. Compatible with SunPurity™ Minerals for additional water sanitization.
Proprietary horizontal filter
Unlike traditional filtration systems, the horizontal position of the pleated filter allows water to flow through the entire filter to remove the tiniest particles in the water for cleanest, clearest water.
Filtration Systems by Series
Sundance® Spas filtration systems not only help to ensure clean, sparkling water, they also equal less maintenance. Through the efficient combination of highly effective filtering, water circulation and water skimming processes, a unique horizontal filter orientation and a circulation pump that filters seven times more water per minute than typical spas, you can spend less time on maintenance.
MicroClean® Ultra Filtration System
MicroClean® Ultra Filtration System with horizontal MicroClean® Ultra filter, SlipStream™ weir with SunPurity™ mineral cartridge fitting, Dynamic Flow™ circulation pump and the CLEARRAY Active Oxygen™ clean water system set the standard for robust, efficient water filtration.
Available on 980™ Series
Available on 880™ Series
MicroClean® Filtration System
MicroClean® Filtration System with horizontal MicroClean® filter, SlipStream™ weir with SunPurity™ mineral cartridge fitting, Dynamic Flow™ circulation pump and the CLEARRAY Active Oxygen™ clean water system make it easy to keep your water clean and fresh.
Available on 780™ Series
Available on 880™ Series
Traditional Filtration System
50-square-foot vertical filter and the CLEARRAY Active Oxygen™ clean water system raise the bar on traditional filtration.
Available on 680™ Series
Step 2: Water Care Technology
1. An ozonator generates and injects a low output ozone gas into the spa water for minimal off-gassing to prolong life of equipment longer than traditional ozone systems.
2. Through a comprehensive mixing process that ensures maximum saturation of ozone into the spa water, the ozone will attach itself to microorganisms and harmful chemicals that exist in the spa water.
3. Ozonated water is then exposed to a UV-C bulb to energize the molecules and unlock active oxygen through an advanced oxidation process.
4. Powerful active oxygen molecules destroy contaminants and treats 99.9% of waterborne pathogens to cleanse the water.
5. The clean, clear water is then pumped back into the hot tub where it continues to clean the rest of the spa water, breaking down the contaminants so it can be easily be removed through the filters.
CLEARRAY Active Oxygen™
- Ozone does the heavy lifting of oxidizing organic contaminants allowing sanitizer to work for a longer period of time.
- Ozone helps reduce the amount of dissolved solids in the water, allowing for UV-C light to work more effectively by removing particles that can absorb or scatter UV-C-light.
- Ozone sanitization is widely used in water treatment plants
- UV-C light is a natural part of the spectrum of electromagnetic energy generated by the sun
- Effectively interacts with the DNA of bacteria and viruses, destroying their ability to reproduce
- Is a natural process that adds no by-product to your water
- Utilizes a durable stainless steel and quartz components
- Requires an annual bulb replacement
- Is the same technology used in bottled drinking water, aquariums, and hospitals.
Step 3: Water Balancers
Sundance® Spas, the trusted leader in spa technology, offers a complete line of genuine water care products that are backed by the quality, innovation and service that you expect from our brand.
A very effective water enhancer that boosts system and sanitizer performance and provides a full system cleanse.
The CLEARRAY Active Oxygen™ System
The CLEARRAY Active Oxygen™ System injects a low dose of ozone into the water before it passes by the UV-C light, energizing active oxygen molecules to work harder to clean the water longer.
This advanced oxidation process naturally activates active oxygen molecules, breaking up contaminants and eliminating up to 99.99% of waterborne pathogens. The CLEARRAY Active Oxygen™ Clean Water System is standard on all acrylic spas.